Guaranteed durability, safety and quality for your devices
Devices that are used in Ex areas require regular and professional monitoring and testing. Our trained and certified customer service technicians ensure professional inspections and maintenance within the framework of the BetrSichV. Due to different operating times and areas of application, we offer individual solutions as required.
Maintenance is based on the following standards and technical rules for machine safety:
- Parts of the MRL 2006/42 / EG , parts of the risk assessment
EN ISO 12100-1 (Cross Check procedure)
- Explosion protection: parts of EN DIN 1127-1
Consideration of Paragraph 5.3.2 / Paragraph 5.3.3 / Paragraph 5.3.7
TRGS 727 (avoidance of ignition hazards due to electrostatic charges)
The recurring technical inspection with regard to BetrSichV §15 specified by TRBS 1201 Part 1 and §10 specified by TRBS 1203 Part 3.1 is carried out by our experienced and trained customer service technicians and documented accordingly.
It goes without saying that we only exchange necessary spare parts in coordination with the customer's contact person. Material and activities are listed in the maintenance log, signed by the customer and charged accordingly. Devices that have been checked in proper condition receive a test sticker with the next test date and a test certificate for the respective device number. We get in touch with the responsible contact person at regular intervals to ensure compliance with the inspection intervals. We have ourselves audited annually by the notified body TÜV Rheinland (0035) in the area of production quality assurance so that we can guarantee you the best possible level of service.
1. Inspection / maintenance
- Electrical devices: one to two annual intervals
- Non-electrical equipment: once a year
- if necessary, replacement of wear and spare parts
2. Maintenance Plus
- Electrical devices: every 3 years
- Non-electrical equipment: every 4 years
- Standard replacement of safety-relevant wear and spare parts
We recommend servicing our devices every 6-12 months (depending on usage). This maximizes the safety of your employees as well as the reliability and service life of your KRAHNEN devices.
KRAHNEN quality products
- Maintenance benefits
- Use of trained and certified KRAHNEN customer service technicians
- Maximum reliability and operational safety of the devices
- Retention of value and increased service life of the devices
- Regular security check required by law
- Use of original KRAHNEN spare parts and KRAHNEN accessories
- Planning of operations by KRAHNEN customer service
- Predictable and manageable costs
- Reduction of operating costs
- Receipt of the necessary test report and the test badges
Overview of the maintenance documents