Our #Krahnenblossom campaign is in full swing!
We sent hundreds of flowers and plants disguised as A6 paper in recyclable Krahnen envelopes to give back to the environment and give our customers an easy, fun and exciting journey towards sustainability. The great thing is that this can be done at work, in the front yard or wherever you want.
Simply place the seed paper on a suitable spot of soil and cover it with about 1 cm. Now just water well, keep moist and wait for the plants to grow.
Please let us be part of your own personal “experiment” with the seed paper and share it on social media using the hashtag “crane blossoms”.
In addition, we look forward to any feedback or questions you may have about the campaign in the comment sections of our social media channels or by direct message.
The environmental policy of Krahnen GmbH intends to meet all relevant and legal requirements and environmental protection regulations.
- Environmental impacts in our corporate goals, and therefore also to be taken into account in decision-making.
- The promotion of a resource-appreciating culture.
- The sensitization of the workforce to environmental protection regulations.
- To create access to our environmental policy and our environmental protection goals for both the Krahnen GmbH workforce and stakeholders/customers.
Objectives of environmental policy:
- Saving of energy and other resources.
- Reduction of harmful emissions.
- Introduction of practices and various best practices to measure and monitor waste and emissions.
- Training, informing and educating the workforce in all necessary environmental issues affecting Krahnen GmbH.
- Collaboration with various suppliers, customers or other partners to improve common environmental behavior.
Our employees also attach great importance to sustainability and also take a step in the right direction themselves by often coming to work by bicycle, e-bike or e-car. Of course, there are enough parking spaces and charging stations to actively support our employees in this endeavor.
KRAHNEN GmbH receives Silver Rating from EcoVadis
We underwent the EcoVadis "Supplier Sustainability Rating" in 2022. In doing so, we are pursuing the goal of transparently disclosing our environmental and social practices as well as our understanding of ethics to our business partners. As a company, we also want to live up to our responsibility for sustainable development. The EcoVadis rating assesses the performance of suppliers with regard to 21 corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability criteria. The EcoVadis methodology corresponds to the international GRI/G4 (GRI Sustainability Reporting Guidelines) and ISO 26,000 guidelines.